- The Mactronix PLU will transfer wafers one at a time from a 25 slot cassette to a self-centering chuck for visual and/or bright light inspection.
- User friendly keypad and four-line LCD screen allows for simple menu driven operation.
- Transfers are be accomplished through keypad commands and may be programmed for customized sequences.
- Versitile operation allows for six methods of wafer sorting:
Manual Series Interval
Random Load Unload
- The Technician level menu facilitates periodic cleaning and enables step by step machine diagnostics and testing.
- Wafer detection is achieved via vacuum sensors to inhibit accidental damage during robotic transfer.
- Space saving small footprint.
- Exhaust ported for clean room operation; 5 CFM max (non-process).
- Mactronix standard anti-corrosion package includes black hard anodizing of all aluminum parts.