The Automatic Wafer Inspector (AIS) machine presents wafers for light box inspection with the option for rejected wafers to be placed in lower 25-slot cassette.
- User friendly, menu driven programming for operator and maintenance mode provides complete flexibility.
- Unloading may be accomplished through keypad commands and may be pre-programmed for customized sequences.
- Joystick for Tilt/Rotate.
- Wafers are memory mapped and monitored while in the cassettes and are vacuum sensed and monitored during robotic transfers to inhibit accidental damage.
- Specific flat orientation is achieved by one of four programmed positions.
- The machine has a small footprint and is exhaust ported for clean room operation.
- Elevator platform indexes for easy loading and unloading of wafers.
- Wafer tilted 65 degrees under “Light Cube” for 1x visual inspection.
- Light box enclosed on three sides for optimal inspection.
- Machine construction is from Mactronix standard anticorrosion package (all aluminum parts are black hard anodized).