UMZ2 has been newly developed as a high cost-effective microscope unit that have large working distance thus enabling observation of large objects.
* 100/200/300/400/500mm Long Working Distance (W.D.) Zoom Microscope.
* Longer W.D. can achieve observing specimens being out of reach before.
* Coaxial Reflecting Illumination can make image brighter and clearer.
* Zoom Ratio 14X can be covered wide range of magnifications.
* λ/4 wave plate, polarizer & analyzer can improve internal reflection.
* Observation of inside of Vacuum Chamber.
* Reflow Furnace
* Low or High-Temp, Vacuum Prober
* Film Formation System
* Fiber Nozzle
* High-Speed Camera : Ink Jet, Fuel Injection, Precision Welding and Laser Ignition
* Observation of particulate which had been obtained from asteroid by spacecraft developed by JAXA. (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)